May 25, 2011

"Mulla on niin nälkä, etten jaksa enää välittää"

I have been fighting entire week to get Adobe Premiere and After Effects to work. And it turns out that I have to get a new computer. Well whoopty doo.

Well, enough of that. Let's see what we have today!



 A cheetah sketch for a card. I really like how this turned out.



I heard few months ago that there's a guy called Howie in Backstreet Boys band. I refused to believe that. I mean, all the others have these cool names like A.J., Kevin and so on, and one of them is called Howie? No. No no no. Everytime when I hear that name I keep thinking of a dumb bunny, that has empty stare. It was such a bizarre thing that I had to draw it down.

The sketch of the dog doesn't have much story behind it. It would look great as a mascot for dogfood, or what do you think?


 Umm.. a bird, probably hawfinch, trying to watch out something.

Since this blog is called "giraffe sketches" I guess it's fair to put some giraffes here.




Now let's see if I ever get those programs installed..

No comments:

Post a Comment