May 1, 2012

Working title, part 8


Finally. After four months I have finally finished the animated short! It sure took long! Now my teachers have to check it, give some critique and stuff like that but I don't care! It's finally over!

Right now I really want to spam this blog with all kinds of Conan gifs! But I won’t. Instead of that I give you a link to wonderful Conan gifs: conangifs.tumblr.com

Okay, maybe ONE gif wouldn't hurt..




No.. This needs more gifs! 





That's better.

PARTY, BABY!


(and now my credibility went down 70% because of those Conan gifs. Whups.)

2 comments:

  1. mahtavaa! julkaisetko animaation blogissa kenties? haluun kovasti nähdä mitä oot saanu aikaan 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julkaisen sen Vimeossa ja täällä blogissa, kun arviointi on suoritettu ja se on esitetty meidän koulun Videoiden Yö-tapahtumassa. :)

      Delete