Nov 2, 2013

Brush strokes

Planning to start another blog where instead of uploading drawings, I'll write about movies. Not really reviews, more like writings of my thoughts about films and pondering what things I find interesting in them. There will be talk about the usual stuff like characters, storytelling and what makes certain scenes so freakin' good in certain movie. Sometimes I might end up talking about film industry in general.

I already have over 10 topics to write about and have started five of them. Not so sure when I'll get the first one ready, since I'll be very busy with other things at the end of the year. I also have to admit that I'm not the fastest writer because I find it sometimes hard to put my thoughts into words. I also have bad habit of re-writing stuff more than necessary. But I surely hope that I will improve and that this whole project will work out!

And here are some quick drawings (10 minutes or less) where I have been testing some rough Photoshop brushes. Love drawing with them!






No comments:

Post a Comment