Sep 26, 2011

At least the paper looks old

Since I have an insanely huge sketchbook (height 42cm and width 30cm) I can't scan my drawings. I have to take photos of them and of course that means that quality won't be as good as I want it to be.


As a drawing the lion doesn't look like a lion, but.. for some reason I still like it. What the-



Last year I drew lots of giraffes. I think my new obsession is drawing owls.



 A... a bearded baboon with.. umm.. Your guess is as good as mine.



This is a proof that the best drawings happen when you don't fully concentrate or try too hard. Which also means that you end up drawing pretty weird looking stuff.



In English: "Adrenalin actually enlarges pupils so, in theory, the birds should look like this. Super-cute."

No comments:

Post a Comment